Blog Page

Post by :

Kantaji Temple

This fabulously embellished temple situated about 19.32km north of Dinajpur town. Maharaja Pran Nath built it in 1752. It was originally a Navaratna (nine- towered) temple. Every inch of its surface is lavishly decorated with different scenes as described in the two Hindu Great Epics, various Hindu divinities, contemporary social life and floral cum geometric motifs.

2 Comments

March 07, 2015 at 04:31 PM

Thanks

March 03, 2015 at 04:50 PM

Then

Login for Comments