Entry Requirement: S.S.C or equivalent
Terminal Objectives: At the end of the course the student will be equipped with skills & knowledge necessary to build a career in dining operations.
The student will be able to:
- Know about food and beverage operations.
- Acquire knowledge and skill on food and beverage service.
- Learn how to operate and maintain food and beverage service outlets.
- Learn how to plan the menu sequence.
- Learn about bar and beverages.
- Have some basic ideas about Marketing & Sales.
- Know about cleanliness, safety and first aid.
- Learn about the culture and heritage of Bangladesh.
- Communicate in English and develop interactive skills.
- Acquire relevant computer Skills.
Career Prospect : After the completion of this course, the student can expect to get employed as Junior Waiter / Waitress in a local or international hotel , motel or restaurant and other food and beverage operations.