Entry Requirement: H.S.C or equivalent
Terminal Objectives: At the end or the course the student will have the necessary skills & knowledge to build a career in Travel and Tourism.
Enabling Objectives: The student will be able to
- Learn about transportation and accommodation.
- Have an idea about ancillary services and attractions.
- Know about different areas and features of Bangladesh and locations of IATA Conference areas.
- Learn International Travel Geography.
- Learn about costing and pricing of different types of tour.
- Acquire knowledge about guiding.
- Become familiar with the activities of travel agencies.
- Know how to use travel manuals
- Acquire knowledge about ticketing, fare calculations and reservation systems.
- Communicate in English.
- Develop interactive skills.
- Acquire knowledge about preparation, operations and management.
On completion of this course, the student can expect to get job us travel agency or work as a tour guide.