Duration: 1 year (Including 2 months Industrial Attachment) only on Friday & Saturday.
Entry Requirements: S.S.C. or equivalent.
- Kitchen organisation Kitchen planning & basic kitchen equipment
- Costing & portion control Menu planning
- Cookery methods "theory" Practical & demonstration
- Principles of purchasing, storage,
- Bakery & Pastry Catering
- Catering management
- Food & Beverage service
- Food & Beverage Sales & Marketing
- Food carving
- Barista (coffee making art)
- Film show (Documentaries developed by ILO) Kitchen English culture
- Computer literacy
- First aid
- Tests & final examination
Internship: 2 Months in hotels/restaurants from 3 to 5 star standard.
- Theory lectures
- Practical lectures and demonstration c Group work
- Theory 40% and practical 60%
- Group lectures with Audio Visual Aids
- Group discussion
- Role play
- Practical application sessions