Entry Requirement: S.S.C or equivalent
Terminal Objective: At the end of the course the student will be equipped with skills necessary to build a career in “Trade Bakery & Pastry” in the catering industry at home & abroad.
Enabling Objective: The student will be able to:
- Acquire knowledge about bakery organizations.
- Learn how to make different kinds of mouth-watering sweets, desserts and patisserie items.
- Get acquainted with bakery equipment and their use.
- Know how to decorate cakes.
- Learn about bakery ingredients, what materials to buy, how to store them. Learn about the culture and heritage of Bangladesh.
- Communicate in English.
Career Prospect: After the completion of this course, the student can expect to get employed as Assistant Baker in hotel and Fast-food Industry.