Duration: 18 week
An intensive course designed for persons intending to build career in the relevant field in Hotels-Motels-Restaurants at home and abroad. Combined lectures & class work will be given within a supporting framework of practical sessions and on-the-job training. Lessons on English Language shall be given as a supporting subject. Applicants must be of a minimum height of 5'-4" (Male) & 5'-2" (Female) and have good eye sight without glass.
- F & B Organisation
- Food Service
- Restaurant Mise-en-place, Types of service, ordering & Billing, Restaurant Brigade, Banquet Operation, Type of Menu, Menu sequence & planning.
- Bar & Beverage
- Classification of Beverage, Beverage service, Bar equipment & supplies, use & Maintenance, Bar Operations.
- Introduction to Marketing & Sales
- Introduction to Supervisory skills
- Hygiene & Safety
- Basic First Aid
- Culture & Heritage of Bangladesh
- English Communication & Social Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
Admission Fee: Taka 35,000 (Thirty Five Thousand Only)