National Hotel & Tourism Training Institute
Bangladesh Parjatan Corporation
Bir Uttam A K Khandokar Road
83-88, Mohakhali C/A, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh
Tel : +880-2-9899288-91; Fax : +880-2-8811150
Mr. Akhlaqur Rahman started his career in BPC in 1986. and performed his responsibilities successfully in various discipline during his long span of involvement with Tourism Industry.
He made himself a professional in Tourism with multi dimensional experience of training in home and abroad such as:
- Orientation Training in UK and Scotland on production procedure of whisky and duty free operation in London Heathrow, Stansted and City of London Airport, Glasgow, Scotland.
- Tourism Marketing Planning Course from West Flanders Economics Studies (WES) Brugges, Belgium with honor securing 78% marks.
- Event Management & Productivity Course from Malaysia.
- Project Planning & Management Course from Planning Academy securing A+ grading carrying 85% narks.
- Public Procurement Management Course of CPTU under the Ministry of Planning.
- Played Counterpart role with UK based Tourism Expert in FAO funded project titled Integrated Resource Development of Sundarbans Forest for 6 (six) month’s in Sundarbans under a project of Forest Department.